TeMeDa MC-3 Advantages
- 50-Channel GPS Receiver
- Network certified on multiple carriers
- Sprint (CDMA), Verizon (CDMA), AT&T (HSPA 3G)
- Internal or external antennae options
- Satellite can be added: Iridium
Fully Deployable Platform
- Plug & Play Deployment
- Device Communications: UDP, SMS
- Over-the-Air-Programming and Provisioning
- Connect to sensors via digital I/O or Analog input
- Customize device operation via scripting
- Industry Leading Warranty Options
- Field Installation and System Support
- J1455 Level 1 Pressure Wash
- FM Class 1, Div 2 Non-incendiary
Robust Vehicle/Machine Interface Capabilities
- Interfaces to most light/med/heavy vehicles
- (1996 or later)
- Class I-VIII vehicles
- 12V & 24V power systems
- Customizable Interconnect Cables & Harnesses
- J-bus 6 pin, J-Bus 9 pin, Volvo 1962, Bobcat 7 pin,
OBDii, 3 wire
Installation is Simple
Hardware for Any Powered Asset
Installs into Any Asset
for In-Cab & Under-Dash Applications
The MC-3 is ideal for powered assets with an operator cab and/or dashboard display. Utilizing the equipment’s integrated cellular and GPS antennas, the MC-3 provides reliable telematics solutions for single or mixed-vehicle fleets.
for Heavy Equipment Without Cabs
The MC-3E features external GPS and cellular antennas. Its rugged, reliable design enables the MC-3E to provide asset tracking and data transmittal for high-value assets such as generators, compressors and construction equipment.
Recommended Install Types
When to use a Power Bridge Harness? When the device needs to be connected to power and ground at all times. Ex. Asset has a Kill switch and the client prefers to bypass it, or if power is lost on a VBUS Harness when the Ignition turns off.
NOTE: A Power Bridge Harness does not need to be installed with a 3 wire Harness due to the fact that it already has power and ground leads.
When to use a Sensor Bridge Harness? When a client as requirements to monitor accessories ex. PTO, Door Switches, Lights, Inductive Sensors, Air Pressure Switch, Fluid Switches, Engine On Circuit, Relays, etc.
When to use a Power Bridge and a Sensor Bridge Harness? When both scenarios above are needed when working with a VBUS Harness.
MC-3 Sensor Bridge Harness and Vehicle BUS Harness Configuration
MC-3 Power Bridge Harness, Sensor Bridge Harness and Vehicle BUS Harness Configuration
MC-3 Power Bridge Harness and Vehicle BUS Harness Configuration
MC-3 3-Wire Configuration
MC-3 Sensor Bridge Harness and 3-Wire Configuration
MC-3 Vehicle BUS Harness Configuration